Collection of Personal Information
- You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your Personal Information.
- This Website collects Personal Information about you when you complete a form or submit a tender on the Website.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the national Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- Any finance quote does not constitute an approval and is subject to our funders lending criteria.
- Payments are current at today’s date and may be subject to change.
- We recommend that prior to entering into any financial arrangement, you seek independent financial advice.
- Shante Pty Ltd is a fully Licensed Finance Company-Australian Credit Licence 409 538
- Emails we send and any files transmitted with them are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
- Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
- Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
- The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Information collected by our Server
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you);
- – The type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited.
- – Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
How we use Personal Information collected about you
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- We do not disclose any information collected on the Website to any organisation not related to this company unless specified before the collection of such information.
- When you submit a Tender on this Website you also grant us permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. You will be given the opportunity to withdraw from any and all contact from us at any time we contact you.
- During and following the Tender process, you may be sent transactional emails relating to events on your Tender. This may include but is not limited to; notifications of dealer offers, actions to take if no dealers make an offer, requests for feedback or more information.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal information do we collect?
When you send a form on this Website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Other necessary information relevant to the request you are submitting.
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- Payslips, and other financial information, relating to interest in a Finance package enquiry.
- Security of your Personal Information
- Details about vehicle(s) you own in relation to financing, or trading in
- Details about vehicle(s) wish to submit a purchasing Tender on
- Please note despite the high level of security installed on this website, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is secure.
- Your credit Card details will not be stored after the completion of the transaction. We use PayPal to fulfil payments and thus we will never receive your credit card or bank account details, this is all held by PayPal.
Access to your personal information
- If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Auto Tender via email@example.com.
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.
Changes to the Statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Vehicle information displayed within the Web Site is provided by Auto Tender. The information is displayed in good faith however Auto Tender makes no representations or warranties, under any circumstances, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of this information. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Auto Tender be liable for any claims of any nature caused by reliance on this information. It is the responsibility of the User to verify any information with Auto Tender and bear all risk for any inaccuracies.
The information and associated products and services contained in the Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Auto Tender may make improvements and/or changes to the Web Site at any time. Any views expressed in the Web Site are not necessarily those of Auto Tender except where specifically stated them to be the views of Auto Tender. Auto Tender or its employees and/or suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information and associated products and services contained in the Web Site for any purpose. All information and associated products and services contained in the Web Site are provided without warranty of any kind other than those provided by statute in some states of Australia. Auto Tender or its employees and/or suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information and associated products and services, including all implied warranties. In no event shall Auto Tender or its employees and/or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Web Site or with the provision of service, information and associated products and services contained in the Web Site MODIFICATION
Auto Tender reserves the right to modify these terms from time to time and will provide the revised terms on this Web Site within a reasonable period.
All enquiries to – firstname.lastname@example.org